Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hippo Birdie Two ewe

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear me-e
Happy Birthday to me....

Today celebrates a milestone b-day for me. I've been pretty low key all day..then some co-workers found out & had to sing to me at the tops of their lungs. It was fun seeing the reaction on their faces when they found out my true age! Biking keeps you young.

Heading to Sugar Mtn NC this weekend to watch the pro guys and gals duke it out at the NORBA nationals. The course is 3 miles straight up & 3 miles straight down. I don't see how they handle the climbs..but then again they're paid to ride! Hope to have pics up after the event.

Off to eat some b-day cake!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yea girl!!!! Happy Birthday! Eat plenty of cake...the Derailer awaits you and your single speed. We need to plan a ride when you get back in town! CHICKYS ROCK!

Miranda said...

Heh. I should have been there to humilate you properly :-p :)