Friday, January 16, 2009

question: what do you do when it's 10 degrees outside

You have a "spin' party! Note the twinkling Christmas lights!
requirements: Some type of cycling training dvd, bike, trainer/rollers, good friends, good attitudes
I never enjoy riding the trainer...but had to get a workout in. We decided to host a "spin" session in lieu of the Thursday night ride. Our buddy Laura, aka "Michigan" joined us for this time trial workout. I thought I would die during the 2nd 5 minute high intensity phase. If it was just hubby & I, I don't think I would have pushed as hard.. It was nice having Laura join us...I felt like I had to be accountable for the workout I was doing. Thanks Laura...you totally motivated me w/out even knowing it

2 comments:

SurlyGirl said...

Thanks to you too. You don't know how many times I've either skipped or shortened the last power interval. It does help to have other people in the room to keep you accountable to stick with it.

Anonymous said...

Today you need to Know exactly location where your car is at all times with our real time Car Tracking devices.